Today I took the kids to the zoo and we had a great time! The weather finally cooled down some and we really enjoyed spending the day together! Mick loved seeing the tigers!
| From October 2010 |
Until this one walked right at him (it only stopped when it ran into the glass wall!) He didn't like it so much after that!
| From October 2010 |
The kids laughing at the bird blocking our exit!
| From October 2010 |
Here it is!
| From October 2010 |
Peter's first trip to the zoo!
| From October 2010 |
Don't think anyone else will fit in the Bob!
| From October 2010 |
And of course, we had a blast on the playground!
| From October 2010 |
| From October 2010 |
Here's Super Girl! She's so creative right now! I love how she is always playing pretend and making up songs and stories! She's so funny!
| From October 2010 |
I think Mick had fun riding the train or "choo-choo" He definitely wanted to! He is just so serious about it. He never smiled the whole time. But when I asked him if he had fun at the zoo, all he does is say "choo-choo" so we'll take that as a yes! Here he is on the train:
| From October 2010 |
Hope you had a great day too! Uncle and Aunt Kristin are getting married this weekend!!!!! Can't wait :) Love ya!



No comments:
Post a Comment