Tuesday, October 12, 2010

October 3: Milestones and an Air Show!

Sunday was a big day- it was Sara's real birthday, Peter was one month old and Mike and Paw-Paw took Mick to his first air show! Mick loves airplanes and helicopters- every time he hears one he asks me "where'd it go?" and we have to find it in the air. Mike said that Mick really enjoyed it!








Sara, Peter, and I stayed with Amie at the house. Peter tested out the activity gym. He seemed to like it for a little while (and then he cried...) I can't believe its been a month since it was born. To be honest, its been a little rough since he's so fussy, but he seems to be doing better at not crying all the time. He's even smiled a few times! Hopefully, he'll be a smiley happy baby soon (who can sleep for longer than 3 hours...)

Sara enjoyed playing with some of her new toys! I kept trying to get her to roller skate outside, but she didn't want to. When Mick got back she scrambled to pick up all her toys- I guess she was just enjoying playing with her toys without having Mick bother her! I didn't think about that! Sara made this necklace with her new jewelry kit!
Some videos from the air show!





No comments: