On Monday, the boys and I brought some cookies to Sara's class to celebrate her birthday! She loved the cookies :)
Mick loved sitting at the table with the kids! One of the little boys asked the teacher "who's this guy?" I guess Mick needs to learn to talk more!
I forgot my camera when I left, and her sweet teacher took this picture of Sara with her easel painting!
After school we played outside- the weather was AMAZING! The kids had fun playing with the drinks left over from the party.
I thought we had a few more years...
During nap time, Sara, Peter, and I hung out! Sara loves to rock Bitty Baby!
Baby Boy!
After nap time, we went back outside! Mick loves to play with the camera!
Peter enjoys being outside... I'm happy he seems to like something!
This is how Mick eats his cookie:
No comments:
Post a Comment