Friday, October 1, 2010

September 27-October 1

Hello everyone- hope you had a great week :) We did- we were busy getting ready for Sara's party this weekend. Can you believe she'll be 4!? I can't! Peter is doing well. We have had some rough nights with him, but he seems to be getting better. We'll see. Mick is getting so big and is so much fun to play with! He really loves his cars- he will roll them for ever! He FINALLY enjoys being read to. His current favorite books are "Good Morning on the Farm" and "Please Baby" Its pretty funny though because he isn't interested in the farm animals- just the farm machines! Ha :) He also loves to hide things and ask "where it'd go?" Funny boy! Sara is really getting big! She is enjoying school and she is becoming so imaginative. Sara loves her babies and is always taking care of them; she's a great mommy! She is also getting really good at drawing people. I'll have to take a picture of her drawings. Anyway, here are some pictures from our week :)

I absolutely LOVE the way babies sleep! This is a rare picture- Peter isn't a great sleeper :(
On Wednesday, Amie came to help me with the kids. I really appreciated the help and was thankful to get some housework done! Thanks Amie! She played outside with the kids. Peter enjoyed being outside :) (Did you know Maw-Maw made me that blanket when I was a baby? Pretty cool!)




Here's Mick trying to take the camera (this led to an all out fit when he couldn't have it- he is definitely getting a mind of his own!)
Thursday morning we were back outside again. Peter has taken to this paci. Its rather odd but hey, if it makes him happy, right?


Here is Sara with her baby doll she recently named "Marble" and Mick cleaning out the Cheerios from the stroller. Oh goodness. Let's hope he didn't eat any...

While the boys napped, Sara and I made playdough:

The finished product: green for Mick and who do you think the pink is for?

This is Sara this morning, driving her and Bitty Baby (in the back seat)
Mickey Boy and his cars :) He's such a sweet kid!



Sleepy Peter!

Hope your week was great too! Love you!

1 comment:

Donna Pasquier said...

I want to click my ruby red shoes and be there for sara's big day! I bet she is excited!!! Kisses and hugs to ALL!!