On Sunday morning, the kids and I went to visit Maw-maw and Papa once more before they went home. We really enjoyed visiting with them and I know they enjoyed seeing the kids :)
Later on, we took the kids to St. George's fair. They had a blast!
Mick LOVED the train! He rode it a million times!
And who can resist driving a car? :)
Riding the train again- he was so serious about riding it- he'd cry when he had to get off or wait for a ride.
Both the kids went down the slide, but we didn't get a picture of Mick. It was fun!
The kids waited a few turns to get a ride in the front- I think it was worth it!
After some naps we played outside and Sara finally rode her bike! She really wanted it for her birthday but it took a while to get up the nerve to ride it :) She did great!
It was really a great day to play outside- I'm loving the cooler weather
We tried to get some pictures of Peter not crying. Its becoming a more regular occurence. YAY!
Babies babies everywhere!
Playing in the dirt:
Mick walks the tricycle while Sara rides her bike- silly boy!
What a great day :)
No comments:
Post a Comment