On Saturday, Uncle Nathan and Aunt Kristin got married (finally!) It was a great day and we had a blast (except when all our kids were crying during pictures...) Thanks so much to everyone who helped us with Peter (especially Uncle Wes!) And CONGRATS NATHAN AND KRISTIN!
Sara was a beautiful flower girl! She was so excited until she saw all the people staring at her when she was walking down the aisle. Mike had to walk with her and she wouldn't go onto the altar. That's ok- I know its intimidating!
| From October 2010 |
OK, so I didn't take a lot of pictures, but here are the ones I did!
Here's Nathan and Father Steve:
| From October 2010 |
Here's Kristin dancing with all the kids! Isn't she beautiful?
| From October 2010 |
Sara and Mick had a blast with their cousins!!!
| From October 2010 |
OK, so with my wonderful videography skills I didn't get Nathan and Kristin dancing, but I did get the kids running around!
It was a beautiful wedding and I couldn't be happier to have such a great sister in law :)



1 comment:
Kristen, I love the pictures, you did great capturing these special moments. We all had a wonderful time at the wedding!!
Love, Aunt Connie
Post a Comment