Saturday, October 23, 2010

October 19-22

On Tuesday afternoon, Sara's soccer team took some pictures. We opted to not do the professional ones since they cost a fortune. We just took some ourselves :)

Soccer Sara



The Purple team:


Although there are a few games left this year, Sara won't be there (with baptisms and weddings we can't make them!). She's enjoyed playing soccer and at her last game, I could see real improvement. She has definitely come a long way. I think we might try it again in the spring :)

My kiddos:


Peter seems to have really turned a corner (knock on wood). I was a little nervous about how long we'd have a colicy baby, but he seems to have outgrown it. He doesn't cry uncontrollably anymore and its so nice to be able to comfort him. Peter's even been sleeping in his crib in Mick's room (I guess its Mick and Peter's room now). Maybe he just wanted to be closer to his brother! Hopefully he'll start sleeping all night soon (yeah right!)
He is starting to notice his surroundings and he loves his big sister and brother. Mick is so cute- he'll walk up to Peter and rub him with his head (that is how he kisses- he leans in for you to kiss him). Sara, of course, loves the baby and always wants to hold him. Peter isn't a huge fan of that, but he loves to watch Sara play!




On Thursday we went to the farmer's market for a little while and the kids got a petit four- yum! Sara was so excited to go to the farmer's market but once she saw what it was, she was ready to go!



Later on, we met Anna for lunch- Sara was so excited to see her and they had a blast!



On Friday, Mike and Sara went to Texas for baby Nora's baptism, but the boys and I stayed behind (listening to Peter cry there and back didn't sound like a ton of fun!) So I took the boys to the park. Mick had a blast and it was fun to be able to focus on him!






Of course, Peter had fun too!


Smiley Peter:


We sure do miss Daddy and Sara but we can't wait to hear all about the baptism!! We love you Nora!!!

2 comments:

Donna Pasquier said...

I love the pic of the three of them! Peter is getting so big!

Jill said...

Peter so much reminds me of baby Sara...Hopefully we get to meet him soon!