On Sunday, Amie, Paw-Paw and I took the kids to Boo at the Zoo in Lafayette. It was fun. My pictures are a little random. As you can imagine, it was next to impossible with the crowds and kids! It was fun and Sara loved wearing her Jessie costume. Mick was supposed to be a cowboy but he wouldn't wear his hat, bandanna, or sheriff's badge. So he was a kid. What a great day!
Checking out a bird:
Mick is getting so big!
Paw-Paw with the double hat! (Jessie's hat sure is big!)
I think they were going to see "Mel-mo" as Mick calls Elmo. We tried a few times, but never got a picture. Mick really wanted to see him, but wouldn't get close enough for a picture! Maybe next time!
After we were boo-ed out Paw-Paw and Peter watched the Saints game.
Thanks Amie and Paw-Paw for coming with us! We love you!
1 comment:
I LOVE Sara's costume! It is precious!
Post a Comment