Bright and early Monday morning the kids had a doctor's appointment! They are both doing great!! Mick is 16 lbs 3 oz (75th percentile) and 26 and 3/4 inches (90th percentile) and Sara is 26 pounds and 36 inches (as Nonna says- who needs a yard stick?) I wonder when he'll catch her...
Monday was also our 7th anniversary (we're OLD!!) And Mike surprised me with a trip to New Orleans :)
Look what I spotted on the curb while we were walking around:
Monday was also our 7th anniversary (we're OLD!!) And Mike surprised me with a trip to New Orleans :)
Look what I spotted on the curb while we were walking around:
| From August 2009 |
| From August 2009 |
Later on we went to dinner at August. It was so nice to get all dressed up and have no one hanging on me!! We had such a nice time- it was so nice to get away for a little while :) Thanks Nonna for watching Sara and Mick- they had fun too :)



No comments:
Post a Comment