Tuesday, August 18, 2009

August 15: More fun at the Kosik's

Sara and Mick hung out with the Kosik's on Saturday- it was SO much fun! Sara and JP tried to stay cool!

From August 2009


They were splashing around a lot, but apparently I missed it!


Mick can't wait to join in the fun!

From August 2009

Goofballs!!
From August 2009


From August 2009


From August 2009

Mick and his goofy grin :)
From August 2009

Smiling with Papa
From August 2009

Mick loves to try to grab food... I guess he's ready for more than just cereal!
From August 2009

Sara and Aunt Jen relaxing on the floor after a long day!
From August 2009
We sure had fun seeing everyone! Thanks Aunt Connie and Uncle Ken for having us over :) And thanks Aunt Connie, Jen, and Maw-Maw for helping with the kids. It was a great weekend!

2 comments:

Kasie said...

The pictures of Sara and JP on the bench are PRICELESS!!! So cute! I love Sara's faces. Haha!

Jennifer said...

We had a blast with you and cannot wait to see yall again!