Thursday, August 13, 2009

August 7-9 Lafayette

The kids and I spent the weekend in Lafayette. I was able to help Kendra a little with he wedding errands and we loved spending time with Amie, Paw-paw, Uncle Nathan, and Kristin.
Mick LOVED Jewel!! And apparently Jewel loved Mick :) I thought Mick was going to crawl over to her- he was trying so hard to get to her!

Ashleigh helped Sara learn how to bowl on the Wii- she's not very good!


On Saturday night we went to a party to celebrate Stephen and Christina's wedding. It was a lot of fun, but Sara and Mick were ready to go (as you can tell in this picture).

Thanks to Amie and Paw-paw I was able to stay a little longer. It was such a nice party and we're so happy for Stephen and Christina- Congrats :)


Mick LOVES his sister. She loves to tell him what he can do when he gets bigger!



So sweet :)

Good job Mick- he got Amie's wallet :)

Mick is starting to talk so much! He is such a sweet baby!


Mick was so happy to see Daddy!
Mick has been trying to get food for the last few weeks... he hasn't started cereal but he is definitely interested! We have to watch him because he will get it... Kristin took Mick duty at Sunday dinner. Aren't they cute?


Hey Paw-paw!

No comments: