Saturday was the big day!!! Of course, we were at the salon bright and early!
Here is Sara admiring her "princess" dress
It was a long day for Sara, she wasn't in the best mood... the photographer claims to have gotten some cute pictures... I sure didn't :)
Sara made it about half way down the aisle, saw all the people and cried "I want my mama!" Luckily Mike grabbed her and was able to quickly calm her. The wedding was beautiful! I am so honored that Sara and I got to participate in Kendra and Daniel's special day!
Sara's favorite part was the trolley ride to the reception (or the choo- choo train as she called it!)
Kendra and Daniel:
Sara loved waving to everyone from the open window:
My 2 favorite sisters:
Sara had a blast at the reception (until she completely crashed and could only say "I want to go home, I want to go home, I want to go home...")
Here she is with her "prince" as she called Sam. She also called Paul- the groomsman I walked with- my prince. Not Mike, Paul. Also, she referred to Kendra as "Kendra princess" all night. I guess she had princess on the brain!
Me dancing with my brown-eyed girl :) We got a picture despite Landry and Pat's efforts to deter us! Haha!
The perfect ending to a great day!! We all had a blast and we're SO very happy for Kendra and Daniel!! We love you!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment