Tuesday, August 18, 2009

August 17-18

Silly Daddy feeding Mick

From August 2009

I left Mick on his play gym in his room for a minute while I was putting some stuff away. This is what happened before I got back! Silly boy :)

From August 2009


This is what happens when I leave the kids with Daddy:


Just looking cute:
From August 2009
Hope y'all are doing well! We're heading to Lafayette tomorrow for Kendra's wedding this weekend (YAY!) so I'll try to update when I can. Let's all hope Sara will be a good flower girl...

3 comments:

Donna Pasquier said...

Sara looks very concerned about her little brother's adventures with the floor mat!

Kristen said...

She was- she is such a sweet big sister! She usually hears him crying before me...

Donna Pasquier said...

Can't wait to see y'all in September!! Need some Pasquier baby/toddler giggles and snuggles! ... I could just hear them when I typed that ... Gotta stop before I get weepy!