Thursday, August 13, 2009

August 4-6: Smiles and Puddles

We all know how much Sara doesn't like to smile for the camera- well Mick is the exact opposite! I think he might be my ham! YAY! He loves to look in his mirror. I catch him all the time smiling and talking to himself. But when I tried to take his picture, he turned and smiled at me! Isn't he the cutest?




Look at that drooly boy!

Sara loves her rainboots. She loves to wear them everywhere and its great when it rains (or when we play in the sprinkler and there is water on the sidewalk) and she can actually play in the puddles!!



Sara was very taken with this moth. Maybe one day we'll see a butterfly :)

Later on Sara emptied all our change into her piggy bank...

Sara loves to show Mick all his toys!


Mick loves to laugh at Sara. However, I can't seem to get a video of it...



Here is a much better video of Mick playing his little game:

No comments: