Can you believe that Mick is already 5 months old?!? Its just crazy to think so much time has passed since he was born. Of course, a lot has changed for us it that 5 months :) He is so big and rolling all over the place. He is trying to get up on his knees and can pretty much get himself anywhere in the room. He has 2 teeth on the bottom (the bottom right and the one next to it) and is growing like a worm! We sure do love him and I can barely remember what our lives were like without him.
He is also really good at getting things into his mouth (as are all babies...)
| From August 2009 |
| From August 2009 |
I often catch Mick talking to himself in his mirror when he wakes up. I thought that I would be sneaky and get it on video... of course he wasn't doing it!! He cracks me up because sometimes I'll go into his room and he'll be at the other end of his crib and 180 degrees from where I layed him down. This morning I went into his room and his pacifier was on the floor! Crazy boy :)
Sara said Mick wanted to watch a movie... looks like it to me! He's probably tired of princess movies...
| From August 2009 |
It was also Sara's first dance class. She was so excited and we were excited for her!
| From August 2009 |
This was the first thing she's done that we couldn't watch. It about broke my heart. She says she liked her class and her favorite thing was marching (I am assuming in her tap shoes!) She also really enjoyed the post-class Tootsie Roll!
| From August 2009 |
After bath time, Mike and the kids enjoyed some quiet time together (and the TV...)
| From August 2009 |



No comments:
Post a Comment