Last night Mike got back from his trip to Louisville and Maw-Maw and Papa stopped by to visit on their way to Florida. Sara is ALL ABOUT the Disney princesses right now (way to go Disney marketing- got another 2 year old hooked!) I got her some princess sheets for her new bed, and she can't wait to use them! She is sure to show the sheets to everyone who comes over :) Papa really wished he could have such pretty sheets :)
 |
| From May 2009 |
Mick enjoyed spending some time with his great-grandparents!
Here is Sara eating dinner- with her princess cup, placemat, and plate! I should take out stock in the Disney princess empire!
I guess the princesses got hungry, because Sara fed them some chips:
Here is Sara talking on the calculator (which she thinks is a phone). She is very serious about it- don't interrupt her conversation! After she's done talking, she brings it to me in case I need to make a call (or do some math)
1 comment:
Julie also loves to talk on the calculator "phone". Maybe they are talking to each other! Those princess sheets are a bit scary, I wouldn't want to put my head on those big faces!
Post a Comment