We really haven't done much the past couple of days. We've been busy packing and getting ready to leave. Unfortunately, the weather has been rainy and so we didn't get to say good-bye to our favorite playground. We are so excited to start this next part of our lives, but a little sad too. After all, this is our baby boy's birthplace and the only home he's ever known. I know that Sara will miss it here too- its been our home since September.
Anyway, enough about that. Sara has been "helping" me get everything ready. Here are a few examples- she got her panties out of the suitcase and put them on:
Anyway, enough about that. Sara has been "helping" me get everything ready. Here are a few examples- she got her panties out of the suitcase and put them on:
| From May 2009 |
And she ate her chocolate bunny (I know- Easter was a while ago, but can you blame me- that's a lot of chocolate for a 2 year old!!) It wasn't until AFTER I let her eat it that it occurred to me that it was raining and we couldn't go to the playground- yikes!
| From May 2009 |
| From May 2009 |
And Mickey boy- what can I say- he's just too cute! He's been a little fussy lately- probably feeding off our excitement. But he is as sweet as ever. He loves to just look at you and coo and smile. I wish I could just bottle up those moments! Here is a picture of him resting up for his big trip!
| From May 2009 |
Pray for a safe and easy trip! We love y'all!! Here we go!!!



1 comment:
I am so happy for you all. Best wishes and a safe trip home. Love Ya'll.
Post a Comment