| We've had a good week. On Tuesday, Daddy had to go back up to Cambridge, so we've been missing him. But we've been enjoying the warm weather and getting ready to move! Amie took Sara, Mick, and I to Chick-Fil-A and Sara got an ice cream cone! |
| From May 2009 |
Isn't he so cute?
| From May 2009 |
Sara, Mick, and I spend a lot of time walking around the neighborhood and Sara loves to pick flowers and find rocks and sticks!
| From May 2009 |
My little monkey can now climb up this:
| From May 2009 |
Mick loves to lay in his crib and talk to himself in the mirror:
Mick still likes to spend time with the baby dolls!
| From May 2009 |
I put Sara's climber together! She didn't remember it so it was brand new again! Guess that will be happening a lot when we move into our house. I don't even remember half of what we have!!
| From May 2009 |
Sara and Mick now take baths together- I should have started doing that earlier!
| From May 2009 |
We get to hang out outside a lot! Sara loves it!
| From May 2009 |
Sara has also been keeping Paw-Paw's plants hydrated!
| From May 2009 |
Mick loves to lay down and talk to everyone!
| From May 2009 |
On Thursday night, we went to Rhythm on the River. Sara got a sno cone and wore Paw-Paw's hat!
| From May 2009 |
After we got home, Paw-Paw, Mick, and Sara (who refused to be in the picture) sat outside to listen to more music!
| From May 2009 |
Look how big!!! I can't believe he's already 2 months!!
| From May 2009 |
He just gave us a big smile before this picture- I missed that, but I got this one:
| From May 2009 |



2 comments:
These are suck great pictures!!! He is such a little stud!
*note* above comment should read such. sorry for my not so approiate typo.
Post a Comment