On Sunday, Fr. Than baptized Mick at Christ the King at LSU. Fr. Than married Mike and I and we were so happy that he could baptize Mick.
This seems a little odd, but
here is a video of the actual baptism.
After all the commotion, Mick feel asleep on his Nanny
Mick and his godparents :)
Granny got to meet Mick!
Ok, just look at Sara in the background of this picture- she LOVES Joe and she LOVES that pink tiger (thanks Brouillette's) If you ask her what it is she says "Mike the Tiger" Maybe LSU should consider changing their colors...
Sara was very impressed by Kristin's necklace- what can I say? She is a girl!
After the baptism, we all headed to
George's for some lunch!
Sara loved on JP some more- I'm not too sure he enjoyed it!
Mick hung out with his Parrain!
Maw-Maw put Mick to sleep- she's had lots of practice with little ones :)
All the Pasquier men!
What a whirlwind week topped off by a busy day! Mick was exhausted!!! But I can't think of a better way to spend Mother's Day! It was so wonderful to share our baby's baptism with everyone- we love you!!
3 comments:
Look at those big bright eyes! I think he looks just like you Kristen!
NOW THAT's A BAPTISM! Very moving...made me a little teary eyed! Love your house! Maybe we'll get to see more of you!
Love Aunt Madelene
I almost cried more during the video than I did at church! What a blessed day!
Post a Comment