Friday, May 1, 2009

Passing the time...

This week has been a little weird for us.  I have been trying to pack and although I have been getting a lot done, my 2 year old assistant is not as helpful as one might think.  For example, tonight I found Cinderella, her baby doll, and a collection of plastic eggs in the suitcase.  Good thing we didn't forget the eggs :)  Sara thinks we're leaving anytime and is consistently asking if the airplane is ready yet.  I hope that she does ok with the "move"

But we also had a lot of fun- Sara is really into gluing right now and we spend a lot of time gluing things to paper.  

And we got a lot of smiles- Mick is such a happy baby! He is even starting to laugh a little.  
One of his favorite places to hang out is his changing table.  He loves to just lay there and look out the window.  I love to try to get some videos, but I am not always successful :)

From April 2009
He is so silly- I catch him just smiling and cooing when no one is around.  It's so cute!!


Since it has been so warm, we have been spending a lot of time outside:

From April 2009

On Tuesday it got up to 94- wow! We all hung out at the playground a little bit :)


Looks like someone had too much fun :)


From April 2009
Here is a video of Sara singing and Mick trying to coo. 

When we go to the playground Sara often gets really tired and so we invented a way for her to ride on the stroller with Mick.  

From April 2009

Here are some cute videos of our sweet little boy:


Mick can bounce himself!



The weather is supposed to be rainy all weekend :(  But I guess that's ok since we need to finish packing and cleaning!  Hope y'all have a great weekend!!! 

2 comments:

Jill said...

In that picture on the changing table, he looks just like Sara! Hope the packing is going well... Miss you tons.

Donna Pasquier said...

Loved the singing, smiling, and kicking!!