Sunday, May 3, 2009

One last New England Weekend

Although it was our last weekend in New England, we laid low! It was supposed to be rainy all weekend, but Saturday was a wonderful day! I went to get a pedicure (I see lots of flip-flops in my future!) and when I came home, Daddy and Mick were napping (Sara was also napping in her room):

From May 2009
When Sara woke up we all walked to the ice cream shop-yum!
From May 2009

Then we headed to the elementary school to play!
From May 2009



Sara didn't want to ride in the stroller so Mick tried it out and he LOVED it- I guess its better than being in a car seat!

From May 2009
This morning we were lazy. Daddy went to the grocery store and he got Sara this cupcake:



From May 2009
Here is a video of Sara taking pictures- she is so funny :)


Here's the picture she got- its not half bad!
From May 2009


I can't believe that in a couple of days we'll be heading home! I am so excited to get this next part of our lives started (and to introduce Mick to everyone) but I am a little bit sad too. Not too sad- just a little :) Can't wait to see y'all!!

4 comments:

Donna Pasquier said...

Sara is serious about her photography!!

Monique Marie said...

We are excited to see you guys too!!

Bryan Boudreaux Photography said...

Thats awesome!! We need more photogs in the family!!! I see y'all got a flip, we love ours.
Looking forward to welcoming y'all back.

Bryan

Kasie said...

She is so funny! I love how she screams Mommy Daddy and Mickey!! :)