Sunday, January 25, 2009

This weekend

We shopped until we dropped! Just kidding, but we did shop a lot... we figured since it was nice weather (the last few weekends have been rather snowy) we should run some errands.  We got just about everything we need for the new baby... Hurray! (can you say nesting?) He is doing well... I am 33 weeks and so far it seems everything is great :)  Oh yeah, Sara also had her swim lessons... she is a fish!  I wonder where she gets that? 

At the mall, a toy store was closing, and we got a great deal on some dress up shoes... I know, we swore we'd avoid the whole "princess" mentality, but what can I say, she loves it! 

From Jan 2009
I got to try them on too (they didn't really fit...)
From Jan 2009
And so did the toys:
From Jan 2009
Sara also got some library books on Friday, and she loves to read them with Daddy (or Mommy or a stranger off the street who will read to her...)
From Jan 2009
And she still loves her box!  You'll be happy to know that Daddy cut her a little opening so that its easier to get in and out.
From Jan 2009

Here is a video of Sara laying around:
 






Since Sara had a good day with the potty training today, she got this cookie. Daddy had gotten it for her earlier and had left it in the car. Apparently, the cold made it a little difficult to eat.

No comments: