Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Strange Things

Being born and raised in the deep South, Mike and I have seen some things that we find rather strange. I suppose if you were from the North, these things wouldn't be so odd. How about giant piles of snow in parking lots (with a buggy on top): strange or not? I mean, I guess they have to put in somewhere, right?

From Jan 2009


From Jan 2009


And lots and lots of snow on our street:
From Jan 2009


Today I took Sara sledding and she said she was so happy, but when I tried to get her to say it on tape, this is what I got (she looks happy to me)




When I say we went sledding, what I mean is that I pulled her around the soccer fields in the sled. I cannot begin to fit my huge belly in that little sled to go down the hill! Sara just loves to be in the sled, so she doesn't really care!

Here she is testing the snow in the yard (or something)

2 comments:

Jill said...

By the way, we call those "shopping carts" up here in the North! :)

Monique Marie said...

she looks like the kid from A Christmas Story...the brother who can't move bc his mom bundled him up too much. She looks like she can't move her arms!