When we got back to Boston on Tuesday, the first thing Sara wanted to do was play in the snow. I am no snow expert, but this was more like slush than snow. But we still had fun!
On Wednesday, it snowed/rained all day. Since it was so wet, we had to stay inside. (Well I guess we didn't HAVE to...) That didn't stop Sara from watching the snow/rain ALL day!
But, she had fun!!! It was a little hard to take pictures since Sara kept falling and I wasn't in any hurry to take off my gloves to turn on the camera.
Then tonight, the baby car seat came (the same one we used for Sara... I just had to ship it to myself) and Sara played in all the packing material (don't worry... that's all recyclable) and said "Its snowing... INSIDE!!" The packing material was all kinds of fun things... like a hat, a shirt, Big Bird's house, and wrapping paper!!! What an imagination!
No comments:
Post a Comment