Friday, January 16, 2009

Cleveland!!

On Wednesday, Sara and I flew to Cleveland to visit Ms. Jill, Mr. Rick, and Julie! It was so nice to see them! We picked a great time to visit... I don't think it got warmer than about 7 degrees the whole time we were there. But we managed to stay warm and cozy!

Julie and Sara played well together... they are both learning to share! Julie did a great job of sharing all her neat toys with Sara! Since it was snowing when we got there, we headed home and relaxed a little!
From Cleveland Jan 2009

Later on, Julie and Sara took a bath with ALL of Julie's bath toys! They sure enjoyed it!!
From Cleveland Jan 2009

From Cleveland Jan 2009
On Thursday, Sara began her day by eating a giant chocolate muffin... the girl is a chocolate freak!
From Cleveland Jan 2009
Then Julie gave Sara a make over! Aren't they so cute with their matching outfits?
From Cleveland Jan 2009
After everyone was ready, we headed to the Lake Erie Nature and Science Center to check out the animals and go to the planetarium for Twinkle Tots. Here is Sara in a log:
From Cleveland Jan 2009

From Cleveland Jan 2009
They are looking for "Nemo" fish
From Cleveland Jan 2009
I personally HATE snakes, but Sara must feel differently!
From Cleveland Jan 2009
Then it was time for Twinkle Tots. I was worried that Sara would be afraid of the dark, but she loved it! It was a really neat program!
From Cleveland Jan 2009
Of course, they needed some water before we left.
From Cleveland Jan 2009

After a nap, we headed to a Gymboree class. Sara had a BLAST!! They played with the parachute, popped bubbles, and shook maracas!
From Cleveland Jan 2009


From Cleveland Jan 2009

From Cleveland Jan 2009

From Cleveland Jan 2009
On the way home, we stopped at Target (because that is what Jill and I do: go to Target!) and we tested out the big cart!
From Cleveland Jan 2009
After bathtime, Julie shared her fun towels with Sara and they had a ton of fun being a hippo and rabbit (which goes "hippity-hop" according to Sara!) Here is a video of them being silly!
From Cleveland Jan 2009

From Cleveland Jan 2009



After they were all riled up, Mr. Rick worked on calming down two toddlers! He did a great job!
From Cleveland Jan 2009

From Cleveland Jan 2009
On Friday, we headed to the mall. I thought it should be worth noting that the thermometer in the car said it was -7!!! Sara and Julie had fun riding the cars and the train (they rode all by themselves!) while Jill and I had fun finding all kinds of sales! We got Sara and Julie and their baby brothers some really cute clothes (because you know, they don't have enough...)
From Cleveland Jan 2009

From Cleveland Jan 2009

From Cleveland Jan 2009
On Saturday, the girls watched some more Dora, played a little more with the dolls, and Sara and I headed home to Boston. Thanks so much Pages! We had a wonderful time and we miss you so much!!! We can't wait to see you soon :)
From Cleveland Jan 2009

From Cleveland Jan 2009

From Cleveland Jan 2009
Ms. Jill, Julie, Sara and I with 2 baby boys :)
From Cleveland Jan 2009



No comments: