Sunday, January 18, 2009

Snowy Days!

We must have brought all that wintery weather in Cleveland back with us!! It started snowing last night and hasn't stopped yet! Last night, we went and got some pizza. Sara loved playing with the pizza dough

From Jan 2009


And simultaneously drinking milk and water (yum!)
From Jan 2009


This morning church was cancelled, but swim lessons weren't! So while it snowed outside, Sara and Daddy worked on swimming. Sara loves the water and picked up right where she left off last summer! I am still learning my new camera, but here is a video of her jumping in the water. It isn't very good... sorry :) I'll do better next time, promise!

From Jan 2009


After Daddy and Sara got dried off, we headed to the grocery store and I couldn't pass up this photo op:

From Jan 2009


And later on, Bitty Baby enjoyed some (warm) tea:
From Jan 2009
We are looking forward to relaxing the rest of the weekend! Hope y'all enjoy the long weekend :)

No comments: