Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Snowy Sunday

On Saturday night/ Sunday morning we got some fresh snow! 

From Jan 2009

So of course we had to go play :) 
From Jan 2009

From Jan 2009

From Jan 2009

And she finally got to make that angel! 
From Jan 2009




Then we had to check out sledding.  Neither Mike nor I have ever sledded, so we were all about it (as you can tell from the amount of pictures/videos).  Daddy got to check it out, but apparently its not advisable for pregnant women (boo!) Not that I could fit on that little sled with my huge belly anyway! Maybe one day.... 

From Jan 2009


From Jan 2009
Sara LOVED it! 

From Jan 2009








 

From Jan 2009

When we got home, Sara helped make corn bread for our chili.  Yum! 
From Jan 2009

3 comments:

Madelene Boudreaux said...

Momo walked over today and wanted to see her great grandbaby blogs. Wow, Sara was really going fast on that sled! Looks like fun. Layni was jealous that she can't sled over here. Momo thought the pictures and videos were so cute!
I am feeling better, chemo was today, so far so good!
Love,
Aunt Madelene

Kasie said...

Im sure yall were FREEZING! But it looks like so much fun! Im jealous!

Jennifer said...

I love Sara's boots!! too cute