Can you believe that our little baby girl is officially in preschool? She was pretty excited! We tried to get a picture before we left (of course the prince and princess had to be in it!)
Here the prince and princess are posing!
Ready to walk to school!
The prince and princess were pumped for school too (but they had to stay in the stroller!)
While Sara was at school we went to the grocery store. Mick sat in the buggy like a big boy :)
Sara had fun at school! She was covered in sand when we picked her up (there is a sandbox on the playground!) I think she learned about helpers because for the rest of the day she insisted on being my helper. She really wanted to be my helper while I fed Mick dinner:
I'm not so sure what Mick thought. It was a great day! Hope your's was nice too :)
No comments:
Post a Comment