On Friday, we had a playdate with some friends and I think Mick finally realized that he had a friend there too :)
| From September 2009 |
Geaux Tigers!!! Sara insisted on wearing these boots all day Saturday. She is so silly!!
| From September 2009 |
How about those Tigers!
| From September 2009 |
This weekend we had some friends from Tallahassee visit and I got the ball popper out for their baby who is a little older than Mick. Mick LOVED it! Of course Sara had to get in the way a little. Soon enough I am sure they'll be fighting over things like this...
Here is Sara just being silly:
It sure was great to see the Bakers! Here is Mick with his girlfriend:
| From September 2009 |
Dr. Chris helped Sara build a castle:
| From September 2009 |
Unfortunately castles don't last long with two babies around:
| From September 2009 |
I thought everyone might appreciate this picture of Mick after he ate. He looks like this everytime he eats (which is why he goes straight to the tub!)
| From September 2009 |
Sara helped me blow out my candles... she is getting practice for her birthday :)
| From September 2009 |
Hope your weekend was great too :)



1 comment:
Happy Birthday, Happy Birthday, Happy Happy Birthday to You!!
Mick is sitting up so strong!! One and 1/2 weeks makes a big difference!!!
Post a Comment