Nonna, Baba, Monique, and Jax spent the night at our house after Momo's party! It was so nice to get to spend some time with them!
Mick is about to crawl- he gets up on all fours and rocks. I have been trying to get a picture, but I never can! I finally did:
| From September 2009 |
Sara and Nonna drew some princesses:
| From September 2009 |
Sara was excited to see these toddler toys I pulled out for Jackson:
| From September 2009 |
On Sunday morning, Sara tried on her Cinderella dress and feel into a deep sleep. I think someone has heard a few too many princess stories!
| From September 2009 |
Jax is starting to take a few steps- he is definitely into that toddling mode!
| From September 2009 |
It was great to hang out with everyone for a little while!



No comments:
Post a Comment