Tuesday, September 29, 2009

September 29: Cooler weather!

What a great day!! Sara had school this morning and she learned about octagons and triangles (so she says...) I just can't believe how big she is getting. She loves to wear her Strawberry Shortcake shirt (sometimes it has to take a little longer than normal to get through the wash). She would wear it everyday if she could) and she is a very happy and helpful girl. Mick is getting big too. He is always saying "da da" but I swear I hear a "ma ma" every now and again. He can sit up all by himself now and loves to blow raspberries. He is such a happy kid- he cracks me up! Mick is getting better at eating- he opens his mouth for the food now and we don't have to trick him. The only problem is that he crawls over to me when I'm eating my food and opens his mouth. He's a smart boy!
We really enjoyed the (much) cooler weather we had today!! (Isn't it weird to think that a year ago we were in Boston and already wearing coats and everything?) The kids and I had a picnic lunch in the frony yard:


Mick enjoyed the grass!

Sara took this picture:

Silly girl!

Later on, we went to the playground! Both of the kids loved the swings!









Daddy met us there and swung Sara really high!!!

And let her "ride" his bike!

We hope you're all enjoying the cooler weather too!! We love you!

2 comments:

Donna Pasquier said...

Love those picnic days!!

Kasie said...

You got some great pictures!! It looks like yall had so much fun outside. Miss yall! :)