Thursday, September 17, 2009

September 14-17: Our week

I thought I'd post some pictures from our week. We've been doing great. Sara is going to school and she loves it. Every morning she wakes up and asks if she's going to school. I guess I should have signed her up for more days!
Sara found an old pair of shoes and wore them on her hands and insisted she was a puppy dog. She even was a puppy dog in the grocery store. Luckily, they allowed her in the store :) She "ruffed" all afternoon!
Her favorite hiding place is the couch cushions. You never know what you'll find there :)

Mick tried out the car:

Speaking of Mick, he can pretty much get himself anywhere now. In this picture he crawled (or as I call it, dust mopped) from the living, down the hall and into the toy room. He's not too fast yet, but he's very determined! And I am sure in a week or two he'll be a lot quicker. I guess we need to get busy baby proofing...

Tonight when we got home from dance, Mike was mowing. Sara immediately grabbed her lawn mower and helped. She is so sweet! Who wouldn't want to mow the grass in tights and a leotard?

Hope you're having a great week too :) Love you!

No comments: