Friday, September 25, 2009

September 21-25: Around

We've had a busy week!! Sara's school is in full swing and she LOVES it. I think she would go everyday if she could. She is learning lots and having lots of fun. Like a typical kid her favorite time is playtime :) She is getting so big and learning so much- its crazy! Mick is dust-mopping everywhere and is just about the happiest baby you've seen (except when its time to go to bed!)
On Monday, Mick tried applesauce for the first time! He loves apples :)




He wasn't too sure about that first bite though :)

Mick and I are enjoying our "alone" time while Sara is in school. This week we went to a baby storytime at the library. Mick wasn't too sure about all the people, but he did enjoy this shaker. Mick is so sensitive to noises and people so he got upset a few times, but hopefully he'll learn to like it.

Sara's birthday invitations came in and she loves them! (since they have a princess on them!) If you're wondering about her bangs- I am trying to grow out some of them, but the longer pieces won't stay back (esp. toward the end of the day!). I am sure it'll be fine soon :)

We've had a rainy week so Sara sported her raincoat!

Sara's friend has this powerwheel thing- which she loved (of course) Don't get any wise ideas grandparents!!!

I guess Sara takes after her Parrain- anyone remember the great go-kart disaster of 1995?

Sara let her friend have a turn and then chased after her!
Here is a video of Mick dust-mopping. He is getting really fast, but of course stopped when I got out the camera :)



We got to see Maw-maw and Papa this week too! Maw-maw fed Mick dinner- she's so good at feeding babies :)

On Wednesday I had washed Sara's sheets so she slept in her sleeping bag at naptime. Its now a regular occurrence and I find her there in the mornings too... She loves for Mick to join her. I don't know if he likes it!

Today we went to zoo (on the way there we got a flat and Mike had to come help us, so he ended up coming to the zoo too!) Mick tried out the slide- I'm not sure he was too impressed!



Sara playing chase with her friend!
I thought I'd share some of my favorite Sara quotes from this week:
When talking about her day at school: "My day went so very fast"
"Uncle [Nathan] has a Kristin like Mike has a Kristen"
Hope your week was great too :)

1 comment:

Donna Pasquier said...

I don't know if I can make it to Oct. 17th. Missing ya'll!!