Thursday, December 2, 2010

November 23-27: Texas Thanksgiving

On Tuesday, we headed to Tomball for Thanksgiving. I'm not going to lie- the drive there was awful, but spending time with Nonna, Baba, Uncle John, and the Bennetts more than made up for it! Mike brought the good camera and took lots and lots of pictures while we were hanging out on Wednesday and Thursday! If you'd like to see more, check out the November 2010 album!






































The Bennetts

Everyone!









Peter's hair must taste yummy :)



This is the first picture we've gotten of our family since Peter was born! Go figure :)



Santa came early to Nonna and Baba's :)









Baby's First Christmas!





Checking out the cars

On Friday, Nonna took Sara and I to see Tangled! Sara was excited :) Unfortunately the movie was a little too scary.



Before we left on Saturday, Santa brought Mick one more surprise :)

And the kids got a few more goodies :)

Thanks Nonna and Baba, we had a wonderful visit!!! We miss you already!

2 comments:

Jill said...

I warned you about that "Tangled" doll.... ;) Julie's must remain braided, or I threatened to cut it. Her friend's doll already has a bob!

Donna Pasquier said...

Next weekend can't come soon enough!!! We had so much FUN with you all!!!