Friday, December 31, 2010

December 31: Welcome 2011!

We've had another great year! We really have so much to be thankful for. First and foremost, the health of our three beautiful children. I really can't thank God enough for them. Mike and I love that we are able to spend so much time with them as they grow. I know soon enough they will want nothing to do with us so I am going to enjoy every precious second!
I am looking forward to all that 2011 will bring: Sara will start pre-k, Mick will start preschool, my baby Peter will turn one, and we will have a new niece or nephew. Mike and I will celebrate 9 years of marriage and we will try to continue to enjoy the precious moments with each other and our wonderful children.
We hope that you had a wonderful 2010 and an even better 2011! We love you :)

Happy New Year!

No comments: