On Thursday, we headed to Alexandria to have Christmas with Granny and then the Brouillettes. We had to wait until about one to leave,
here are the kids wasting some time.
We met Amie, Paw-paw, Nathan, Kristin, and Landry at Granny's. I didn't take too many pictures, so Paw-Paw email me yours :) Here are the ones I have! Peter enjoyed his first trip to Alexandria :)
The kids enjoyed opening their gifts.
A Polly Pocket! Yay- more choking hazards!
Later on, we went to Aunt Diane's and saw everyone! The kids loved playing with their cousins! Again, I didn't take too many pictures. I would love for someone to send me all the group pics (hint,hint!) Here is the best picture I have of all the great grandkids. Why we thought this would work, I don't know. And just think, next year we'll have one more...
The kids could hardly wait to open gifts!!! Can you say chaos? But really fun chaos :)
Mick wasn't quite sure about all of this. He liked his toys, but he just wanted to open them and play immediately. It took me forever to get him to open all his gifts. I'm sure I won't have that problem next year :)
Here's the strongest guy in the family! We had a great time- thanks Aunt Diane! We love you!
No comments:
Post a Comment