Hello everyone- hope you're doing well :) We've been trying to pass the time before Santa comes. On Tuesday, we had a playdate with our friends. The kids made reindeer food:
| From December 2010 |
Here are all of our little people. Some of our friends are moving, so we took a picture of all the kids. We sure will miss Ada and Owain!
| From December 2010 |
I had to include this one. Sara and Rayna play "baby and cat" all the time. When we had to leave, I heard Sara tell Rayna "next week, you can be the baby." Silly girls!!!
| From December 2010 |
Around our house, Santa sent Sara a video (which she's watched a thousand times so far...)
| From December 2010 |
And Mick spent about an hour and an half (I'm not kidding!) pushing these trains around the circle:
| From December 2010 |
Choo Choo trains!!
| From December 2010 |
We're headed to Alexandria today for the Brouillette Christmas! Hope you have a great day too :)



No comments:
Post a Comment