Nonna and Baba came to visit on Wednesday and on Thursday, they took the kids to the Aquarium in New Orleans. They sure had fun!! Thanks Nonna and Baba :)
The kids enjoyed seeing all the fish!
After the aquarium, they strolled around New Orleans a little bit!
Of course, Mick loved the boats!
When they were dicussing whether or not to get beignets, Sara said "that's what Tiana makes!" I guess that settled it- they were getting beignets :)
Apparently Mick wouldn't eat any. Silly boy!
Then they rode the streetcar back! They passed a real train while in the streetcar. How exciting!
Peter tried out the swing. Mick wasn't too exctied about that!
Baba and Sara played Santa and took turns giving each other presents :) Baba asked for a pony and Sara brought him a "My Little Pony" I don't think that is what he had in mind!
Here are my boys playing together:
Pee-ah as Mick calls Peter
Since Peter has entered the teething phase, Sara helped him by holding his teether. She is so sweet!
1 comment:
I know 2 old people that had a blast!!
Post a Comment