Tuesday, March 2, 2010

February 25- March 2: Catching up :)

Hello everyone! Hope you're all well :) We've been having lots of fun around here! The kids are both getting bigger and bigger! We're enjoying every second :)

Anytime anyone has food, Mick is close by :) He loves to eat other people's food! Or any food! Mick and I had just finished my oatmeal and he had fun trying to feed himself the last little bit :)

Sara has been bugging me to go to the zoo but it always seems to be freezing and/or raining! On Friday, we braved the cold and hit the zoo for a little while. The kids really enjoyed seeing the animals in the barn (rabbits- who were trying to stay warm under hay, goats, and sheep)





Of course, the best part is always the playground, which is had to ourselves since it was FREEZING!!!



On Saturday, we went to Amie and Paw-Paw's house. They watched the kiddos while Mike and I looked at cars- since our's won't hold three car seats! That night we got crawfish (Yum!) after the kids went to sleep, but first Mick had to help make the cocktail sauce :)


Sara loves to play "tent"



On Monday I took the kids to the park for a few minutes before it starting raining (again) and got cold (again!) I guess I really shouldn't complain after last year in Boston, but I am really for some warmer weather! Not too warm- just warmer!










We spent the rest of the day inside:






Mick can climb on this chair, just not when I am taping him :)



Today we went to a special Dr. Seuss day at the library! Sara's favorite was throwing the green eggs into this target. She was really good at it (since she would get super close!)

Hope you're all doing well too!

No comments: