Here are some pictures from this week so far:
Sara, Mick, and I hanging out on Tuesday:
Sara, Mick, and I hanging out on Tuesday:
| From February 2010 |
| From February 2010 |
Sara loves to pretend she's Jasmine and sing this song (her and Mike are singing it while talking to Nonna on the computer) :
Here's a little video of Mick walking- he's practically an expert now ;)
Sara has this little bath toy with some butterflies and a butterfly net to catch them in. Mick LOVES the butterflies and so I let him take them out of the bathtub (and under the table!):
Today, we met Ryan at Chuck E Cheese. In case you're wondering- 10 am on a weekday is a GREAT time to go! Mick loved following Sara around and riding some rides with her!
| From February 2010 |
| From February 2010 |
This was Sara's favorite- punching out ducks. A little odd...
| From February 2010 |
Sara also really enjoyed riding this horse. Mick really wanted to ride it too (of course!) and I put him up there for a while. I couldn't snap a picture though since it was high and a little unstable... maybe next time!
| From February 2010 |
Mick enjoyed wandering away from me...
| From February 2010 |
Sara really liked air hockey!
| From February 2010 |
Mick hanging out in the car- he didn't really care if it was going or not!
| From February 2010 |
Tonight we went to Aunt Connie's to visit with Maw-Maw and Aunt Pam! Unfortunately Uncle Ken and Aunt Connie were gone since Molly and Grady were born today! Congrats to Jennifer, Peter, and big brother JP! You're all in our prayers :)
Anyway, Maw-Maw made Mike a birthday pecan pie! YUM! Happy Birthday Mike :)
| From February 2010 |



No comments:
Post a Comment