I can't believe another week has flown by! We were a little busy after our weekend. On Tuesday the kids and I all had checkups. Everyone is great! Mick weighs 21 pounds and 8 ounces and is 30.75 inches long and everything is great. I think this is the first time I've heard the doctor say his ears look "great"! Its about time! I can't believe he's getting so big. He will soon be as big as Sara- she was 29 pounds and 38 inches! I had a checkup too. We heard the baby's heartbeat and it seems to be doing well. It was moving all over- just like its siblings!
On Wednesday we celebrated St. Patrick's day with a trip to the zoo with Ryan. Mick loved feeding the fish. It was a little hard to take a picture and help him- maybe next time :)
On Wednesday we celebrated St. Patrick's day with a trip to the zoo with Ryan. Mick loved feeding the fish. It was a little hard to take a picture and help him- maybe next time :)
| From March 2010 |
The girls enjoyed petting the barn animals:
| From March 2010 |
Mick loved looking at the fish in the little aquarium:
| From March 2010 |
On Friday, we went to an Easter Egg Hunt with our playgroup. The kids were both very excited to hunt some eggs!
| From March 2010 |
Mick was happy just to pick up one and shake it. He cracks me up!
| From March 2010 |
Sara did a great job of only getting 12 eggs! Of course, she then helped Mick get his 12 since he was happy with just one :)
| From March 2010 |
I tried to get a picture, but Mick kept taking the eggs out of Sara's basket. You can imagine how much she liked that...
| From March 2010 |
After the egg hunt, we had to run some errands. While I was returning some stuff at the party store, Sara found this cut out and insisted I take her picture... so silly!
| From March 2010 |
We ended our busy day with dinner at Reginelli's- yum pizza!
| From March 2010 |
What a great week! Hope your's was good too!



No comments:
Post a Comment