Tuesday, March 16, 2010

March 8-12: Our week!

Hope you had a great week! We did! The kids love to play in this chair- Sara always climbs in after Mick and they play.




Silly boy!



Not really sure what's she's doing, but she LOVES her princess figurines! :)



Mick in a box!

Sara climbs onto the table in the playhouse and then gets onto the roof. Now Mick is mimicking her but he can't make it onto the roof yet!



Sara LOVES all the flowers on our giant Camellia bush!








For Christmas, Mike got me tickets to Wait Wait Don't Tell Me at the Mahalia Jackson Theatre in New Orleans! I've been listening to the podcast for about 3 years and I love it. Yes, I am a dork. Anyway, here are a couple of pictures. We had a great time! Thanks Mike!






On Friday, Anna and Carolyn came over to play! The girls always have so much fun! :)

They had a great time playing in the princess car. I'm not sure what they were doing, but they sure loved it! The weather was perfect and we played outside for hours! YAY!



No comments: