Wednesday, March 17, 2010

March 13: Mick's Birthday!

Saturday was Mick's birthday party! I couldn't have asked for a prettier day! It was amazing. Mick really enjoyed all the attention and toys (and clothes!) Thanks to everyone for helping us celebrate our baby boy's first birthday! We loved seeing you :) Here are some pictures!
























Mike insisted on getting Mick a GI Joe. He also got Jackson one. I think they need to get a little bigger before they will appreciate it...




















Mick was SO happy to see Nanny!










Parrian also made it :)


















Mick wasn't too sure about the cake thing...


















Sara was the official peeker- whenever someone arrived, she would peek at their present! Ha ha! She even had a flashlight to help!



































Papa and I checking out my cherry tree he grew for me. Hey- I haven't killed it yet!!!


Now its time for some videos :)







Mick had a great day. As Nonna said: "If the amount of dirt on his shirt is any indication- he had a blast!" Happy Birthday Mick!!!!

No comments: