Like I've said before, Mick LOVES pancakes. He can't wait to eat them... he's trying to get to the ones cooking!
| From February 2010 |
Mardi Gras beads...
| From February 2010 |
I remember playing with them forever- until they randomly disappeared. I am almost to that point...
Later on we went to a birthday party where Sara fell asleep and slept for three hours!!! All of the commotion is really catching up to her...
On Sunday, we went to visit Amie and Paw-Paw! The kids opened their Valentine presents:
| From February 2010 |
Uncle and Aunt came over and they brought Sara a lot of PINK Mardi Gras beads (oh joy!) and made her catch them
| From February 2010 |
| From February 2010 |
Mick hung out with Paw-Paw
| From February 2010 |
And some big news- Mick got some big boy shoes!!! I noticed he had just about wore out his Robeez so I figured it was time...
| From February 2010 |
He seems to be doing well in them:
Sara loves seeing her grandparents (and Mick too!)
| From February 2010 |
Hope you had a nice weekend too :)



No comments:
Post a Comment