On Friday - it snowed!!!! It was really coming down for a while. It took a while to stick since it had been raining all night and after a few hours of snow, it started to rain again and melted all the snow. Sara associates snow with Christmas and kept wishing me a Merry Christmas..
| From February 2010 |
| From February 2010 |
Sara took this picture of Mick and I
| From February 2010 |
After Mick went down for a nap, Sara and I ventured out.
| From February 2010 |
When I put Sara's gloves on she reminded me to bring them to the Easter egg hunt since last year (in Boston) her hands were cold there. Sometimes she amazes me...
Unfortunately, Sara wouldn't go in the snow. I think she's still a little fatigued from our trip..
| From February 2010 |
Sara wanted me to take a picture of the snow on her house:
| From February 2010 |
It sure was neat to see snow in Louisiana... I just wish Sara would have played in it a little bit. Maybe next time :)



No comments:
Post a Comment