Friday, January 8, 2010

January 3-8: Staying Warm!

Hello everyone! I hope you've had a good week. The kids and I have been hanging around trying to stay warm while Daddy's gone. Sara started back to school. She was so excited! She had asked me if she was ever going back to school! We have also had lots of visitors- of course, I didn't document them very well- sorry :(
We are so lucky to have such great family and friends- so many people have come to visit us and help me out! I've really appreciated all the company and help- thank you- we love you! And a special thanks to Amie and Paw-Paw who helped us with some emergency winter prep- you rock!

Amie and Paw-Paw brought us back some Bam-Bams from the Capital One Bowl. Maybe if Mick were there the Tigers would have won!






Sara is all about having her picture taken! This is her "cheese" face:



We had a play date at BREC's indoor playground. Mick managed to climb up these steps!! He got very upset when I got him down. I think I am going to be running around like a mad woman soon! Silly boy!










The kids LOVE bathtime!!











We've hung out in the playroom A LOT!!





Sara likes to stamp in her Play Doh



Mick likes to get into whatever his sister is doing:

Sara hiding:


Mick trying to eat Sara's apple:


Sara loves this "interesting" thing for Play-Doh. She says it makes snakes.



Sara and her tower:



In other BIG news, Mick took his first step Tuesday. He has taken a single step multiple times. I am sure he'll be running around the house in no time. He is really good at standing- he can stand for a long time before falling! I'll try to get a video sometime soon!




Anna and Carolyn came to play today since Baton Rouge shut down. Anna loves Sara's camera:





Anna and Sara dancing:




Crazy girls!! Don't you love how Sara demands I tell her "Bravo"



He's so smart! (I'm not too smart- one day I will remember not to turn the camera for videos!)



Hanna and Aunt Diane came to visit tonight. Sara loved the attention! We love you!

We hope everyone has a great weekend :) We love you!

2 comments:

Mike Pasquier said...

I miss y'all!

Donna Pasquier said...

Bravo!! to Kristen for all of the wonderful pictures of my favorite people!!!!! Love ya'll! Baba says, Bravo to Sar! He wants to dance with you soon!