Friday, January 22, 2010

January 19-22: Warm Weather!

We've had a great week! The warm weather has been great (Two weeks ago we had record lows and now we have record highs- no wonder I have a cold!) The kids and I have been playing outside a lot and we even got out the pool!


Wednesday was a little rainy, so we spent the morning at Bouncing Tigers. Sara and Mick both loved the bubble machine!





Later on, Mick splashed in puddles and Sara built a fort with all the outside toys.



Please ignore all our dead grass :)

Today we met Ryan at City Park. Sara loves this spider web thing and she is really good at climbing on it- I told her she was a monkey and she got mad at me :)

I am a sucker for swing photos!





Mick likes the pool!

Hope you had a great week too :) Have a fun weekend!!!

2 comments:

Jill said...

The pool? Seriously? Just rub it in! :)

Donna Pasquier said...

So much fun!!