Saturday, January 2, 2010

January 1-2: Hanging Out!

We've had a great few days together before Mike leaves for a while. We will definitely miss our Daddy!! While we're counting down the days to Daddy's return, we are also counting down the days to our Disney vacation with the Page family- this has been a long time coming. We started planning our trip way back in Florida (I think in 2005) before we had any kids. Back then 2010 seemed like it would never be here, but its here and so we're loading up all our kids and meeting up at Disney!! In case you're wondering, Sara helped me to pick out the ticker :)
On Friday, we had lunch with the Kosik's and Mick practiced his standing. He's getting really close to walking... anytime now!


Today Mike and I took turns saving Sara from a dragon that was hanging around our yard. I'm not sure where she got this from, but it was a little weird because I've been reading The Hobbit and I just got to the part where they meet the dragon. Obviously I am not reading it to Sara, but I definitely thought it was a coincidence.



Mick hung out in the best selling car in America- the cozy coupe :)



Sara wanted Mick to push her and he was able to for a little while, but she wouldn't sit still!!

Hope you're having a great weekend too!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love Mick's hair in his car!!!