Wednesday, January 13, 2010

January 12: Hanging Around!

Sara is such a good big sister! When I take a shower, I put Mick in the play pen. Sara always gets in the play pen too to play with Mick and keep him from crying. You can't really she her in this picture, she is hiding under her blanket! But Mick sure loves her :)



Mick is a big eater! I am going to have to go back to work to keep him fed! Yesterday he threw a fit for my apple. I had put some in his mesh bag, but that wasn't fooling him!

Its finally warming up some! Sara and I played outside during Mick's nap! She really likes to climb on top of her playhouse. Maybe Santa should have brought a jungle gym instead... Oh well I guess we get two in one with the playhouse, right?



The Feinberg's invited us over for dinner. It was great! Mick enjoyed chasing Fritz!


And the girls always play so well together! They even had matching nightgowns :)

Thanks Anna, Carolyn, and Shaun! We had a great time!

No comments: