Once upon a time there was a little girl named Sara. One day Sara wanted to go see the Froggy Princess. She decided to walk to the Froggy Princess' house. When she got there Sara decided to knock on the door and the princess' mom answered and said "Hi Sara, come on in and play." So Sara went inside and played with the Froggy Princess. They made cupcakes and they played and played and played and then it was time for Sara to go. She rode on an airplane all the way home and not walked. THE END.
Thursday, December 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Love the story, especially the airplane part, I don't blame her, I wouldn't walk either.
Love the imagination:)
Must be the grandaughter of a Language Arts teacher! Love the cupcake part!
Look at all that language Sara! I am so proud!!! Great story and I love the part about the airplane. :)
Post a Comment